Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just a quickie.....

My schedule (not my attitude) has been anti-running for the past few weeks, so I have only been hitting the streets for my long runs (and of course extra cash to subsidize my grad student lifestyle). With finals all done and just work and thesis writing to occupy my time, I've been able to run the past two mornings. Just fun little 3 and 4 milers, but its been so nice! My legs were a bit confused when I tried to push the pace today. Used to the steady pace of long runs, my legs were sluggish at first but responded after a short warm up. It felt great to finally switch gears. If only my schedule allowed it more often! Overall, legs are feeling good and training is on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...