Monday, August 9, 2010

Movin' on up....

Sorry for the TV timeout, but Roommate and I have been moving this past week or 'strength training' as I like to call it. Then it took us a few extra days to set up the internets and locate the camera cord, but we are back in business. I know, excuses, excuses, but I took a few pics to keep you entertained. Here's what our past week has looked like:
First load over. Yep, I can fit a lot of junk in my trunk.

The ATL did not get my request for cool weather during moving week.

Roommate doing her part to help. I believe she was testing the couch to make sure it made it through the move.

Brother came down for the weekend to help/celebrate his birthday. I am totally telling mom that he knows how to vacuum.

War wounds from moving! That should really make the IT band feel better.

All in all the move went very well. It really isn't a huge change (less than 2 miles), but far enough that I get to explore new running terrain (its not a runnable 2 miles, no sidewalks and busy traffic). I'll post a few shots of the new 'hood this week as I begin to explore it on foot.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...