Thursday, September 9, 2010

Coming soon: New gear review!

I'm sure that many of you who circulate around the blog world are familiar with CSN stores, and I've been lucky enough to have the opportunity to review a piece of gear for them! For those of you who don't know, CSN stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from coffee tables to exercise equipment (including foam rollers for pesky IT bands) to pet supplies for the good dog in your life (jury is still out if dear roommate is a good dog). Pretty much everything can be found at CSN stores. Check it out!

Now I don't want to give away all the details (anticipation is good for you), but the piece of gear I get to review has to do with one of my favorite topics! Any guesses? No, not Howl-o-ween costumes, though they always make me laugh.
I think my monster would look great in this one! (Credit)
No, not school supplies either. I finished up grad school in May. Other guesses? None?
I guess you'll have to wait till next week to find out!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...