Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Recap

Miles: 101.98

Races: Two. They both went well! Not a bad month.

Current Gear Want: A personal Masseuse

Current Gear Love: Island Boost.  Yep, I am still going on about being excited to fuel without puking. It's kind of a big deal. They are launching an Indiegogo campaign this week to fund their new flavor.  I will keep you posted for those that might be interested.

Things I'm excited about next month: October is my favorite month hands down. There is a lot going on next month and a lot to be excited about.
  • Up first I have 24 Hours of Booty Cycling Ride to raise money for Local and National cancer Charities.  It's my third year riding and I couldn't be more excited. 
  • Some of you may have noticed another race got added to my list over on the sidebar.  I was lucky enough to win FREE entry into the 7 Bridges Marathon on my Birthday Weekend!  What more could a girl want for her birthday?  I was planning on a 20 miler that weekend anyway, so I figured what the heck.  I plan on running the full at training pace, to have fun, and take lots of pictures to keep it slow. Now, important question: What kind of birthday flare should I wear during the race??
I was thinking these from the Sox Box might be good.
  • I also have a little travel in store this month as well as no less than 2 birthdays at our house.  Plus, my favorite of all holiday, Halloween. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it.  Oh and there is the final month on marathon training.

What are you excited for in October? Do you have a favorite month?

6 comments:

  1. I have always enjoyed October. It starts to really feel like fall and with Halloween it signifies the beginning of the holiday season for me. Personal masseuse is a gear want for me also. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) October is the best. Who doesn't love a holiday full of silly costumes and tons of free candy?!

      Delete
  2. YAY for birthday marathons! DOUBLE YAY for birthday flair during birthday marathons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! Flair is the best!

      Delete
  3. I love October but I'm signed up for no races yet. That is wrong! Have fun at the birthday marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you finds some good races! Thanks! It was a blast.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...