Monday, February 3, 2014

February Goals

I know it's already the 3rd of February, but it's never too late for some goals. Here are just a few things I am focusing on this month.

1. Complete my 7th marathon while still smiling. I'm very excited for race day, and even if my training plan was non-traditional, I still intend to enjoy every minute of it.
2. Reach my 26.2 with Donna fundraising goal.  My goal is to raise $600 which works out to $20 for each of the 30 miles I will be running during #RunDonna weekend. To sweeten the pot, if I break my goal, I will wear a significant amount of flair on race day (suggestions are welcome). You know I love to race in flair, so please help me spread the word! Also, all creative fundraising ideas are welcome!
I could use some new pink flair.
3. Host my first contest on the blog.  Stay tuned because there is an element of skill for this one!

4. Have Fun!

What are your goals for February? Anything big coming up?

17 comments:

  1. I hope the rest of your marathon training goes well! The taper is always my favorite part, mostly when the carbo loading commences. :) I'm excited to find out about what your contest is about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! The contest will be about fueling because you know I love to talk options!

      Delete
  2. A contest that will let me show off my skills? Bring it on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see what you've got Captain!

      Delete
  3. That seems like plenty for this short month -- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Complete my 8th & 9th half marathons! The Donna weekend is a big one and I am very excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a half marathon in less than 4 weeks. Great goals - I'm sure you'll be smiling as you cross the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good goals, and you are right it is never too late to make some goals. Can't wait to see what your contest is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finishing my marathons with a smile is always my biggest goal!!! In February I finally committed to doing consistent ab work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ab work is always a good goal! Good Luck! :)

      Delete
  8. I love your plan to finish smiling :) and seriously you have some great socks. You've given me inspiration to look something snazzy for my 10K in March. I hope your Florida runs are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Can't wait to see what you come up with for flair!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to your contest! You have my curiosity :)

    Goals? Who needs those?! I just fly by the seat of my pants these days. You only live once , right ;) ?

    Love that you are raising funds for the Donna race! This is such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raina! And big Thanks for sharing on twitter! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...