3. Race day tracking: For those of you eager to know how you did in the Chocolate Island Boost Contest (I'm looking at you David, ok you too Monica), here are my bib numbers. Feel free to follow along, race track, send me good vibes as I sweat my way through Florida, and cheer for me anyway you know how.
Here's the Ambassador crew, including yours truly. Check out their blogs, why they are running, and get ready to see them in some photos from the weekend.
5. Last but not least, Race Day Goals! OK, I'll be honest. I am not feeling as pumped up as I did before Chickamauga. I had a wacky taper this time (longer than usual and including changes to my running routine) and mentally took a toll. I starting to get excited and have high hopes for the day. I think getting to the expo will help get me excited.
- A goal: PR the marathon (when is this not a goal?)
- B goal: Sub 4:15 marathon
- C goal: Smile, have fun, and soak in the spirit of the race.
What are you weekend plans? How do you get mentally ready for a big race?