Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Recap

First off, Thank you all for supporting my 26.2 with Donna fundraising!  I really appreciate all the kind words, donations, and help sharing the message.  If you are still interesting in helping out, my fundraising page can be found here.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but I'm sure you've heard that things in Atlanta (or Atlantartica) have been a little exciting. We are fine and everything is beginning to return to normal.  Now on to some recapping!

Miles: 83.25

Races: Krispy Kreme Doughtnut Dare

Current Gear Want: Pink Gear.  How else am I going to fit in in Jacksonville?!

Current Gear Need: New shoes (again).  These beauties are fast approaching the 500 mile mark

What I am excited for in February:  Um, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but I'm running a race in Florida this month!  I'm actually running 2 races in Florida! Since I'm going to be in Jax already, I've decided to run the Donna 5k the day before the marathon.  I figure there will probably be a little warm up running, so when you add it all up, it should be a 30 mile weekend (3.1+26.2+0.7 warmup).

How was your month?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great January. A shakeout 5K sounds like a great idea. :) Think you're going to get another pair of Cumuluses or are you going to try for something else? Picking out new running shoes is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gear want! :) Sounds like a pretty good start to 2014. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great month! Here's to an even better February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't how fast you ran eating all those donuts! Great mileage for the month :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...