Thursday, March 13, 2014

Big Fueling News (not about barfing)

I have some really big news to share.
Bigger than the Rockies.
This might be the least shocking fueling news I've told you in awhile.
It's more shocking than my amazing strength though.
No, sadly, it's not about donuts.
I love donuts.
No, seriously, it's not about donuts.
Whaaaat?
I've been named a 2014 Island Boost Ambassador!
Shocking, right?

I guess constantly professing my love for their product has paid off.
What does this mean for you??
There will be more giveaways, contests, and challenges in your future!
I hope you're hungry.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats. You are the perfect person for the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had it. Would love to try it. I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I've never had those, but I know they have worked well for you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new gig :) I need to try this stuff! I love your hiking pictures :) and the lifting pic is great lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, I'm so happy that you got picked, I was wondering if you heard anything! Congratulations!!!!! So well deserved, as you REALLY DO love their product, which is the point of being an ambassador. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy! I am pretty excited. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...