Monday, April 21, 2014

Training Recap 4/14-4/20

Ok, I am starting to feel back in the training grove after the whole foot infection debacle. I've even gone so far as to put together several training plans. At once. In a mildly organized fashion. And I am successfully following them. Maybe that time off went to my head.
Spring has sprung in the ATL.

Monday: 3.1 miles, legs strength training
ABS: Plank, Side knees, Flutterkicks

Tuesday: 3.1 miles, easy on the mill.
ABS: Plank, Bicycle crunches, lunges

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: 3.9 miles. Speedish style work.  I was battling a little wind, but I tried to complete my speed work in the middle anyway.  Ended up in 32 minutes flat and I worked for every second of that run.
ABS: Plank, Bicycle crunches, lunges

Friday: 3.1 on the treadmill. Upper body weights as well.
ABS: Supermans, side planks, lunges

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Ended up resting again. It was a stunning day in Atlanta and I just got busy enjoying it and didn't get a chance to run.

Another recap from our Ragnar team is up:
How was your week?  Anyone attempting to follow Marathon Monday from work?

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Good come-back week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Spring is so beautiful!

      Delete
  3. That is a pretty Spring shot :) I had so much fun Boston tracking at work. It was really way to much fun, I was excited at the finish line lol Still scared when I think about running that far! You had a great work our week, I am going to check out the next recap in a bit...it's a great event when you have to write multiples :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh, I just caught it was another team member:)

      Delete
    2. Yes, we had two Elisabeth/Elizabeths on the team! Boston was so exciting. I listen with headphones at my desk and it took everything I had not to yell out and scare my office!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad that your foot is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...