Sunday, April 6, 2014

Training Recap Week of 3/31-4/6

Monday: 3.1 miles on the treadmill. It wasn't very quick, but it happened.  And as I bonus, I got to watch opening day while I was running. Win-win.

Tuesday: 3.5 mile Runcommute home.  It was the first hot one of the year (80+ degrees). Struggle, but done.
ABS: plank, flutterkicks, and side knees.

Wednesday: Celebrated National Walking Day with this chicka.
ABS: Superman, Bicycle crunches, Bridges
And this is why it's Awesome April.
Thursday: Ragnar Trail Atlanta prep.
ABS: Plank, Flutterkicks, Side Knees
Got to keep the ladies of Team Electrolit fueled!
Friday: 4.8 miles on the Trails for my first Leg of Ragnar Trail Atlanta
ABS: Plank, Flutterkicks, Side knees

Saturday: 3.8 and 6.7 on the trails for my 2nd and 3rd legs of Ragnar Trail Atlanta. Full Recap coming!
ABS: Superman, Bicycle Crunches, Bridges

Sunday: Rest
ABS: Plank, Bicycle Crunches, Bridges
Refueling in Style.
How was your week? Any training or racing milestones?

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome you live that close to work! Run-commute sounds fun...I have to get on 95 :( I can't wait to hear about ragnar - hopefully it didn't thundershower the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really handy to be able to runcommute. My other half works at the same place (it's a huge organization so we never see each other), but he drives my stuff home. Such a good sport!

      Delete
  2. Your dog in the headband - ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is such a nut, but I make sure she stays festive.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...