Thursday, August 28, 2014

50k Training by the numbers

It's go time. Or as my dad would say, the hay is in the barn.  Let's just hope there is enough hay to get me through 50+k.

So let's recap what got me here:





New states raced in: 2 (Missouri and Colorado)

Breweries Visited: 6

Five cross-training activities (Vacuuming not pictured)
  Countless Beautiful Runs

Many Sources of Inspiration

Thanks to everyone for the support, comments, patience, words of wisdom, and advice. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

14 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! Good luck!!!! I'll be thinking of you! Looking forward to reading the recap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great looking stats!! If vacuuming is cross training, I feel much more confident. :)
    You've got this!! Go get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raina! Of course vacuuming is cross training. It's hard work! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited for you!! I have no doubt you will do wonderful! Love the recap of what got you to this day. Good luck girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, good luck, so exciting that you're racing an ultra (!!). I'll be sending good vibes from Alaska (to cool you off if the temp is high, lol). You've got this, girl. Can't wait to read the race report. Run hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cinthia! So good to hear from you!

      Delete
  5. I love this post. What a cool way to recap. I am such a numbers dork so I LOVE that data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I am such a numbers geek too! It's all about looking at the data. :)

      Delete
  6. What a great post :) This makes me smile - speaks volumes! You really do amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! I thought it was a fun way to look back at the past few months.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...