Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Treats for Tatas

I've never done a "What I ate Wednesday" post or blogged about recipes even though I love food and we spend a lot of time crafting meals at our house. Today I'm going to break with tradition and talk a little about food, but to mix it up I'm calling it "What You could eat Wednesday".
I say could, because it only takes one simple step for it to happen. :)
Do we have any fans of cookies here? Oh, good, because I'm having an on-line bake sale. This week as part of my fundraising for 26.2 with DONNA, I'm thanking every donation of $20 or over with fresh homemade Treats from scratch, delivered to your door.  Umm hmm. Who can say no to that?
Lemon poppy-seed biscotti anyone?
Wait, you don't like cookies (I'm judging you a little)? The Treats for Tatas offer extends to homemade candies and bar desserts as well. You can also have your treats mailed to someone else if you rather share them.
Sea Salt Caramels anyone?
So this is "What you could eat" if you decide to join in. All this week, not only will you get a warm and fuzzy feeling with your tax deductible gift, but you will also get treats. I'll send each person an email to get their address and treat selection at the end of the week. Remember, if you donate anonymously, it's really hard for me to send you Treats! Many thank you to everyone for the support!
 

Offer good on any donation through midnight on Sunday 1/25/2015.

Stay tuned! Additional fun coming in the weeks leading up to race day!

What is you favorite cookie or treat?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, Thanks for helping spread the word!

      Delete
  2. That caramel looks so good! I think my favorite treat is my mom's lemon bars - I usually request those as my birthday dessert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Rebecca! :)

      Delete
  3. yay! so glad i played blog catch up and re-read the fine print from my computer (and not phone). i love all desserts. it's a problem. right now, i'm stuck eating no lactose, no gluten, blah blah blah blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You poor thing! I hope the elimination phase is helpful. Thanks for the support! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...