Tuesday, March 10, 2015

February Recap

Miles: 76.91 (getting better!)

Races:


High point: All of DONNA weekend.

Not so Highpoint: Not getting to run the race I had hoped at DONNA. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy I was healthy enough to participate and has a wonderful weekend, but I still want to race this course one year. I'll be back!

New Item for February: I did pretty well this month. I ran with several new running buddies, interviewed an Olympian (a major first), and ran in a rather obnoxious costume!

What I am looking forward to in March: The theme for March is endurance! Getting back in a rhythm, logging more miles, and reclaiming my endurance. Not glamorous, but definitely needed.

Don't forget about my Esprit de She Jersey Giveaway!

How was your February? What are you most looking forward to in March?

16 comments:

  1. I still can't believe that you interviewed Joan. Still in awe! You are getting better and better my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suz! I still sometimes don't believe it either!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YAY! Here's to both kicking some butt!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to finding new places to run in Ohio this month, as well as running Knoxville. It'll be my 10th state (knock on wood), so I can finally join the 50 States Club!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Best of luck in Knoxville. Exploring new cities is always fun! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your "obnoxious" costume. It was hilariously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on regaining your endurance! I'm sure that you will finish a great run in the Publix Georgia Half later this month. Are you going to let us know your costume in advance? Your Waldo character last year was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frank! I'll have to think about if I want to run in costume. I might have used all my creativity up on the heart, but I'll keep you posted!

      Delete
  6. "I ran with several new running buddies, interviewed an Olympian (a major first), and ran in a rather obnoxious costume!" <----------------- Love this statement!
    Your costume was awesome :)
    I am not sure what to expect in March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen! Hopefully March brings you a slow but steady return to running! :)

      Delete
  7. You always come up with the best costumes!
    I'm glad to see you coming back from injury so strong, Elisabeth. You'll crush March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raina! So far, so good in March. Just taking it one mile at a time. :)

      Delete
  8. i'm actually glad march is almost over. it was too much travel, work and stress. here's to april! peak of marathon training, ENJOYING engagement and a new niece/nephew next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March has been crazy and it wasn't just one thing. It was constant. I'm hoping to a better April. I'm gaining a nephew in the next few weeks too! I am so excited!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...