Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Another nearly wordless Wednesday

Remember me? I promise a return to regularly schedule programming next week. It has been a crazy month of travel, with more nights spent outside of Georgia than in my own home. I have one last trip to go, but I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. Until then, here are a few photos of the fun trips (no one wants pictures of work) full of hiking and running. There are a lot more on instagram if you are interested!
Glowing Lava at the Volcano.

Hiking into the Volcano.
Rainbow over the lava fields.
Birthday Hike into the Pololu Valley.

Hiking in the Pololu Valley.
Sunset on Mauna Kea.
Ocean hiking.
Aloha means goodbye.
How have you all been? Update me on all the excitement.

10 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder if you'd decided to peace out of GA for good! Been loving your pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm still catching up on life!

      Delete
  2. I was in Montana with no phone service while you were enjoying Hawaii. It looks amazing!! Did you love it enough to go back one day?
    I am almost done my half training, last long run this week :) So far (knocking) no real injuries, i am just not very fast lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful. One of the best vacations I've had.

      Delete
  3. I have been so jealous seeing your pictures on Instagram! We have been debating going to Hawaii for our honeymoon - it looks amazing. How brutal was the travel+time change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The travel is long, but worth it. We got there at 8pm, and that really helped us get on schedule. We were up early every morning, but that just made it easier to get in workouts and see the beautiful sunrise. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! The Big Island is one of my favorite places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome. Loved every minute.

      Delete
  5. i feel like you!!! work has me slammed with little free time during the week to catch up on my life (or blogs, or family, or tv). LOVE the fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I am still digging out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...