Tuesday, December 1, 2015

#GivingTuesday with 26.2 with DONNA

You've digested Thanksgiving. You survived Black Friday. You even made the most of Cyber Monday. But what are you doing to celebrate #GivingTuesday?
26.2 with DONNA is challenging everyone to run or donate this Tuesday. I'm choosing to run in honor of my loved ones, friends, and loved ones of friends who have faced cancer. No matter what type of cancer, the research being funded by the race is increasing our understanding of the disease and improving treatment options. Join me in Jacksonville in February to see all amazing stuff going on.
I'm also choosing to donate this #GivingTuesday. Biomedical research is expensive and funding is difficult to come by. But the work being done today brings hope that someday we won't have to see our love ones face cancer. Join me and #BeTheFinish.


Feel free to download the badges and share them!

Did you celebrate #GivingTuesday this year? Have you started your holiday shopping?




*If you donated to Treats for Tatas round #1, expect an email from me soon. Baking begins this weekend! (Sorry for the epic delay. Life has busy.)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You are going strong!! Awesome job EB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know anything about #givingtuesday...I'll have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's celebrated every year during the post Thanksgiving shopping rush as a reminder to not just spend, but donate!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...