Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Recap

Miles: 95.85


Races: 26.2 with DONNA and the 5k (Sorry, you only get one long winded recap)


Highpoint of the Month: Race Weekend and I don't just mean the running. I was fortunate enough to be part of a wonderful team of people, made many new friends, and, in my own little way, supported a few of my loved ones who are currently facing cancer. To say it was emotional in many ways is a bit of an understatement.


Not so highpoint of the Month: Not posting around here are much as I would like or in a timely manner. My March resolution (real thing, I swear) is to be more on top of it.


What I am looking forward to next month: The Georgia Publix Half Marathon. Though I never set it as a goal race, I run it every year and love the tour of local neighborhoods. This is the 10th anniversary and the first year the Atlanta Track Club is organizing it, so it's sure to be a little extra fun.


How was your February? What was the highlight?

4 comments:

  1. Great mileage and Donna always looks like such a fun race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! It's a great race if you can make it down!

      Delete
  2. Great month :)
    I feel ya, I post once a week and feel challenged. It is hard to fit it all in. I am so glad your race went so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I'm trying to get better about posting. Hopefully I can improve this month! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...